|The Older Man|
|Season 3, Episode 17-304|
|Air Date||June 28, 2002|
|Writer|| Paul Mayhew-Archer|
|Next||Puttin' on the Writs|
It's George's birthday! At the age of 327, he's a mere spring chicken on the Planet Ultron. But the lease on George's earthly body has run out and he starts to look his real age quickly.
to be added
to be added
- George Sunday/Thermoman - Ardal O’Hanlon
- Janet Dawkins - Emily Joyce
- Dr Piers Crispin - Hugh Dennis
- Mrs Raven - Geraldine McNulty
- Tyler - Philip Whitchurch
- Ella Dawkins - Lil Roughley
- Stanley Dawkins - Tim Wylton
- Arnie - Lou Hirsch
- Ollie Sunday (voice) - Finlay Stroud
- Natasha Kaplinsky - Herself
- Hayley Thorpe - Alison Senior
- Old George - Jimmy Gardner
- Young George - Alex Thorne
- Bob - Mark A Brighton
- Unknown - Jack Sandle
- Unknown - Julie Foulds
- Unknown - Maryann Turner
- Unknown - Audrey Smith
- Ratings: 5.2 million (26.1% audience share)
- George's earthly body has expired at 327 years old but there are several references to George not having been on earth long.
- He has most likely spent 327 years on Earth as Thermoman, but only recently in actual Human society.
- Hayley is employed because Janet wants to spend more time with Ollie, but when she is sacked, why isn't she replaced?
- Piers likely didn't bother to go the trouble of getting a replacement, also as Ollie matured, the situation with him became more smooth.
- Why does Janet have to carry baby George to the bathroom to go and find the reject body when he can still fly? And why, just before that, does he ask Janet to pick him up?